I run away
It’s been days after that embarrassing moment I am trying to behave like a normal person. But I can’t. I can’t stop thinking about he’s smile, he’s walk everything about him make my knee weak. I just wanna swoon after him every time i see him. I’ve got it bad each day it’s much harder than before to control my feeling so I decide to just man up and have a move on him.
At first he was always respond all my massage or email but I don’t know what I did wrong after a few days to get to know him he just stop and won’t reply me. Maybe he realize that i am not worth it. He realize i am not compare with him in anyway. He’s like the prince and i am just a poor slave. I know this is real world and i must wake up from my dream this is not fairytale so i made this note:
The things i should hate about you
1. Ignorant jerk
2. Not humorist
3. Not have good height for a man
4. He’s doesn’t care about anything but himself
5. Never greet anyone
6. He rarely to smile and its rude, you know!
7. At first sight everybody will say “is he a human?”
8. I’m sure he’s a fool walking zombie
9. Absolutely don’t have much friend beside him except they seek for purposes (rich people syndrome)
10. He’s a capricorn cold hearted
11. I’m guessing he doesnt have any women who adores him, except me. Darn it!
12. And i must be losing my mind to be attracted by someone like this bastard.
Who doesnt even want to glance at my direction every time i drooling over him. Yeah I mess up like that. Every single day, a minute a second.
I’ve been thingking 24/7 about him. How can i still loving him with all this rejected, humiliation, heartbroken. I prayed all day for god to make my feeling for him to go away. But lucky me because it’s like a story has never ending I always ends up with another heart broken.
Will my feeling go away eventually?
Cerpen Karangan: Mella
Facebook: mella memey seyy
Ini merupakan cerita pendek karangan Mella, kamu dapat mengunjungi halaman khusus penulisnya di: Mellauntuk membaca cerpen cerpen terbaru buatan penulis yang telah di terbitkan di cerpenmu, jangan lupa juga untuk menandai Penulis cerpen Favoritmu di Cerpenmu.com!
Cerpen ini lolos moderasi pada:23 July, 2014Masuk ke dalam kategori Cerpen Bahasa Inggris
No comments:
Post a Comment